We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing
Home Asset Protection Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
Join One of our Live Seminars Over the Internet
New Hampshire Resident Live Seminars
May 20th at 1pm
May 21st at 6pm
May 27th at 6pm
May 28th at 1pm
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Attorney Daniel DeBruyckere for a special ONLINE 60 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Attorney Daniel A. DeBruyckere has been practicing law in New Hampshire and Massachusetts since 1998, and has helped hundreds of clients with their estate planning and elder care issues. He is well respected in the areas of estate planning, probate, trust administration, elder law issues, and business planning. Attorney DeBruyckere is admitted to practice in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. He is a former adjunct faculty member of the Massachusetts School of Law, and is also a member of the Essex County Bar Association, Massachusetts Bar Association, New Hampshire Bar Association, Salem Bar Association, as well as a member of the National ACADEMY of Elder Law Attorneys. In 2017 he co-authored the book Protecting Your Legacy: Why A Will Is Not Enough.
Who Should Attend This Live Online Seminar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this live seminar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $14,000 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).