Learn the Steps to Protecting Your Assets While Providing For Your Loved Ones – Atkinson Resort & Country Club
Date: January 24
Time: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Venue: Atkinson Resort & Country Club, 85 Country Club Drive, Atkinson, NH,
Our Law Firm cordially invites you to attend a FREE WORKSHOP on WILLS, TRUSTS and NURSING HOME ASSET PROTECTION. Spouses are encouraged to attend. Choose the workshop that fits your schedule and call our reservation line at 603-870-9354. At the workshop, we will discuss several issues, including:
- How the new State death tax impacts many middle class families.
- How to use Medicaid to pay nursing home expenses.
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Trusts.
- How Powers of Attorney work (some Powers of Attorney may not be valid if you become disabled).
- Some of the right and wrong ways to leave property to your children.
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake.
- Why it may be a mistake to use “transfer-on-death” or “pay-on-death” provisions.
- How you may be able to minimize federal, NH and MA estate taxes.
- Recently modified Federal death taxes.
Attend this FREE seminar and receive a NO COST, 1 hour meeting (worth $400) with Attorney DeBruyckere to find out how he may be able to help you.
*Please remember to bring your calendar.
Mr. DeBruyckere will be the Featured Speaker.
Event is due and cannot be registered at the moment