COVID-19 NOTICE: Due to seating and distancing requirements, pre-assigned seating is required. Therefore, we will not be accepting walk in guests. At the seminar, we will discuss:
- Nursing home cost protection and myth of the 5 year look back.
- Wills, Trusts and Power of Attorney – why you may or may not need them.
- Avoiding death taxes.
- How to protect your estate against court involvement if you are injured or get sick (HINT: Not all Powers of Attorney will help protect assets!).
- Why putting property in your children’s name may be reckless and dangerous.
- How to protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care.
- How to protect your children’s inheritance against ex-spouses or lawsuits.
- How to protect a special needs child who inherits your estate.
- How probate works and, more importantly, how you can avoid probate.