ESTATE PLANNING AND ASSET PROTECTION
Date: February 15
Time: 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Venue: Wylie Inn and Conference Center, 295 Hale Street, Beverly, MA United States
- + Calendar
- Download ICS File
VENUE:Wylie Inn and Conference Center
DESCRIPTION:PLEASE JOIN US FOR AN ESTATE PLANNING SEMINARLight refreshments will be served.At the seminar, we will discuss:
ADDRESS:295 Hale Street
SUMMARY:ESTATE PLANNING AND ASSET PROTECTION
LOCATION:Wylie Inn and Conference Center, 295 Hale Street, Beverly, MA United States
ESTATE PLANNING AND ASSET PROTECTION.ics
PLEASE JOIN US FOR AN ESTATE PLANNING SEMINAR
Light refreshments will be served.
At the seminar, we will discuss:
- Nursing home cost protection and the myth of the 5 year look back.
- Wills, Trusts and Power of Attorney - why you may not need them.
- Avoiding death taxes.
- How to protect your estate against court involvement if you are injured or get sick (Hint: not all Powers of Attorney will help protect assets!).
- Why putting property in your children's name may be reckless and dangerous.
- How to protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care.
- How to protect your children's inheritance against ex-spouses or lawsuits.
- How to protect a special needs child who inherits your estate.
- How probate works and, more importantly, how you can avoid probate.
This event is over and registration has been closed.