ESTATE PLANNING AND ASSET PROTECTION
Date: February 16
Time: 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
Venue: Spinelli’s, Route One South, Lynnfield, MA
- + Calendar
- Download ICS File
DESCRIPTION:PLEASE JOIN US FOR AN ESTATE PLANNING SEMINARLight refreshments will be served.At the seminar, we will discuss:
ADDRESS:Route One South
SUMMARY:ESTATE PLANNING AND ASSET PROTECTION
LOCATION:Spinelli’s, Route One South, Lynnfield, MA
ESTATE PLANNING AND ASSET PROTECTION.ics
PLEASE JOIN US FOR AN ESTATE PLANNING SEMINAR
Light refreshments will be served.
At the seminar, we will discuss:
- Nursing home cost protection and the myth of the 5 year look back.
- Wills, Trusts and Power of Attorney - why you may not need them.
- Avoiding death taxes.
- How to protect your estate against court involvement if you are injured or get sick (Hint: not all Powers of Attorney will help protect assets!).
- Why putting property in your children's name may be reckless and dangerous.
- How to protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care.
- How to protect your children's inheritance against ex-spouses or lawsuits.
- How to protect a special needs child who inherits your estate.
- How probate works and, more importantly, how you can avoid probate.
This event is over and registration has been closed.