ESTATE PLANNING AND ASSET PROTECTION
Date: January 18
Time: 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Venue: Sky Meadow Country Club, 6 Mountain Laurels Drive, Nashua, NH
- + Calendar
- Download ICS File
VENUE:Sky Meadow Country Club
DESCRIPTION:PLEASE JOIN US FOR AN ESTATE PLANNING SEMINAR Light refreshments will be served. At the seminar, we will discuss:
ADDRESS:6 Mountain Laurels Drive
SUMMARY:ESTATE PLANNING AND ASSET PROTECTION
LOCATION:Sky Meadow Country Club, 6 Mountain Laurels Drive, Nashua, NH
ESTATE PLANNING AND ASSET PROTECTION.ics
PLEASE JOIN US FOR AN ESTATE PLANNING SEMINAR
Light refreshments will be served.
At the seminar, we will discuss:
- Nursing home cost protection and the myth of the 5 year look back.
- Wills, Trusts and Power of Attorney - why you may not need them.
- Avoiding death taxes.
- How to protect your estate against court involvement if you are injured or get sick (Hint: not all Powers of Attorney will help protect assets!).
- Why putting property in your children's name may be reckless and dangerous.
- How to protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care.
- How to protect your children's inheritance against ex-spouses or lawsuits.
- How to protect a special needs child who inherits your estate.
- How probate works and, more importantly, how you can avoid probate.
This event is over and registration has been closed.