We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 2pm
How to Protect Your Assets and
Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Attorneys Daniel DeBruyckere and Jade Torres for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Live
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this live seminar you’ll learn:
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $14,000 monthly.
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1.5 hour estate planning live seminar over the internet!
Attorney Daniel A. DeBruyckere has been practicing law in New Hampshire and Massachusetts since 1998, and has helped hundreds of clients with their estate planning and elder care issues. He is well respected in the areas of estate planning, probate, trust administration, elder law issues, and business planning. Attorney DeBruyckere is admitted to practice in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. He is a former adjunct faculty member of the Massachusetts School of Law, and is also a member of the Essex County Bar Association, Massachusetts Bar Association, New Hampshire Bar Association, Salem Bar Association, as well as a member of the National ACADEMY of Elder Law Attorneys. In 2017 he co-authored the book Protecting Your Legacy: Why A Will Is Not Enough.