Free Estate Planning Seminars!
At the Seminar we will discuss:
- How to protect yourself from nursing home costs
- Why you may or may not need wills, trusts and powers of attorney
- How to avoid death taxes
- How to protect your estate against court involvement if you are injured or get sick. (Hint: not all Powers of Attorney will help protect assets!)
- Why putting property in your children’s name may be reckless and dangerous.
- How to protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care.
- How to protect your children’s inheritance against ex-spouses or lawsuits.
- How to protect special needs child who inherits your estate.
- How probate works and, more importantly, how you can avoid probate
February Seminars Offered in:
North Reading, Burlington, Woburn, Danvers, Middleton and Lynnfield.
What Our Clients Say
“Everyone should attend one of these seminars. I didn’t realize what could be done to protect my family”.
– Joseph M, Medford, MA