Join Us For A Free Estate Planning Seminar!
Thursday, September 26, 2019
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
DeBruyckere Law Offices
One Verani Way, Londonderry, NH
Refreshments are Served
At the seminar we will discuss:
- Nursing home cost protection and the myth of the 5 year look back.
- Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney- why you may or may not need them.
- Avoiding death taxes.
- How to protect your estate against court involvement if you are injured or get sick. (Hint: not all Powers of Attorney will help protect assets!)
- Why putting property in your children’s name may be reckless and dangerous
- How to protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care
- How to protect your children’s inheritance against ex-spouses or lawsuits
- How to protect special needs child who inherits your estate
- How probate works and, more importantly, how you can avoid probate
“We attended a seminar about estate planning and found the information given exceptional, practical and personal at the same time. We arranged to set up a Family Wealth Trust. All involved worked diligently and expeditiously to establish our trust. We are thrilled with the results and my husband and I are relieved of worry about our financial issues.”~Attendee