Our children have all of the advantages that will put them in the best place for success throughout their lives. For some parents, though, their concerns go past that. They worry about what will happen to their special needs child after they’re gone.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Planning is Key for Families with Special Needs
- Your legal advocate can help in a number of ways
- The Other Side of the Unauthorized Practice of Law - October 21, 2021
- Estate Planning Reduces Stress During High Anxiety Times - October 19, 2021
- Changing “Irrevocable” Trusts Through Use of a Trust Protector - October 14, 2021