Our children have all of the advantages that will put them in the best place for success throughout their lives. For some parents, though, their concerns go past that. They worry about what will happen to their special needs child after they’re gone.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Planning is Key for Families with Special Needs
- Your legal advocate can help in a number of ways
- Revocable Trusts Are Not Always Treated the Same as an Individual - July 27, 2021
- Roth IRAs Can Be a Great Planning Strategy: Basics - July 22, 2021
- Trust Distribution Standards May Be Very Broad - July 20, 2021