Our children have all of the advantages that will put them in the best place for success throughout their lives. For some parents, though, their concerns go past that. They worry about what will happen to their special needs child after they’re gone.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Planning is Key for Families with Special Needs
- Your legal advocate can help in a number of ways
- ￼What Do I Do If I Received a Crummey Notice? - September 29, 2022
- The Intersection of Asset Protection Planning and Estate Planning – Part I - September 20, 2022
- If an Estate Owes Federal Gift and Estate Taxes, How Do I Pay Them? - September 15, 2022