Our children have all of the advantages that will put them in the best place for success throughout their lives. For some parents, though, their concerns go past that. They worry about what will happen to their special needs child after they’re gone.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Planning is Key for Families with Special Needs
- Your legal advocate can help in a number of ways
Latest posts by Daniel DeBruyckere (see all)
- Why Planning Ahead Matters – Death Is Expensive - September 19, 2019
- Are You a Vietnam Vet? If So, What You Need to Know about Veterans Benefits and Help for PTSD - September 17, 2019
- What Is a Spendthrift Provision in a Trust? - September 12, 2019