Many of our clients are veterans who are the epitome of all that’s good and brave within our great nation and it’s our honor to represent each of them. If you are or if a loved one is a veteran, the information that follows could be of assistance. As always, we invite you to contact our offices to explore the potential veteran’s benefits you may be eligible to receive, as well as Medicaid or Medicare eligibility. Often, clients discover they are eligible for benefits they didn’t know existed.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Defining Eligible Survivors
- Qualifying Conditions
- Payments from the VA
- Higher Non Service Connected Death Rates
Click here to read the whole report or download the PDF.
- What You Need to Know to Protect Your Special Needs Child - May 30, 2023
- How Tax and Non-Tax Considerations Impact Estate Planning – Part I - May 25, 2023
- The IRS’ Annual Warning: The 2023 Dirty Dozen - May 23, 2023